Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Duality

I found these on my laptop whilst procrastinating my semesters worth of work and thought I would share them with you all.

Last year in my VCE Media (Photography) class we were asked to create a sequence of photographs and thoroughly research the meaning behind it.  

I decided to focus my photographs around the theme of hidden identities and the duality of a person. I designed my folio around the quote ‘Be kind, for everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.’ 

Please enjoy my random post of my photographs, this literally was the cause of my excessive hair lose and drainage of tears each night in my final year of school. Here are 8 of my 15 photographs for you all... (as I cannot seem to find the other 7 and their whereabouts????) 

Enjoy the result of my sufferings. 



Claire Louise xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Novella. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig