Monday, 11 July 2016

grungechokers.com




Massive shout out to grungechokers.com for sending me these beautiful jewellery pieces earlier during the week to show you guys!

Grungechokers are a local Melbourne site selling beautiful hand crafted chokers, necklaces and rings to suit all different occasions.

I love love love the pink crystal I was sent. It's such a subtle addition to my necklace drawer, it suits almost anything due to the soft colouring of the crystal and the light silver chain it comes with.

I for one, am a REALLY big fan of black leather necklaces with an adorable charm on the end. I find them so cute and quirky to wear for any occasion. The black chain they come on are also so flexible and can be worn with the crystals or just simply by themselves.

Check out grungechokers.com.au if you are looking for necklaces such as these. They are so well priced, and shipping FREE within Australia. (YAS)

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for something funky to add to their wardrobes.


FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/grungechokerss

INSTAGRAM: @grungechokerss



Claire Louise xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love chokers like this! I have the sun one as well and wear it almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete

© Novella. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig