Sunday, 31 May 2015

On the Road

Dear Aunty Grace,
Today is such an overwhelming day for me. I finally got my drivers license!!!

After calling mum and dad raving about the good news, your name came up into my contacts as the third person whom I would call with news like this. As always, anything exciting that would happen to Meagan or myself, you were next in line to call after our parents so we can scream and celebrate together and most likely plan a Breakfast or Macca's day. After reminding myself that you are no longer here, I want to be able to tell you in some way or form.

Your youngest niece is on the road legally driving. After commenting on everyone in the family's driving, I hope you will be impressed with mine, and that I don't scare you as much as others have in the past. 

I miss you, and although I know your super proud of me at this point in time, I want you to know that we all miss you so much. Saturday night, the first birthday Meagan I and I experienced where we didn't get a phone call before school with you singing happy birthday to us was not the same. Although there were so many people to help us celebrate this occasion, we all knew that there was someone missing. I can speak for myself, Meagan and Josh to know that the first family function without you was indeed difficult, and they're not going to be ever be the same again. 

I Love you so much 


From Claire xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Novella. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig