Saturday, 2 January 2016

2016!

2015 you have been an unbelievable roller coaster ride and I want to thank you for the amazing accomplishments that I have mastered this year, however I gladly open my arms to 2016 looking forward to what the future holds.

2016 begun successfully spending the night with my closest friends celebrating the greatness and challenges we together shared throughout 2015, and I could not have asked for a better night. 

Promising yourself a 'New Years Resolution' is something that I do not quite believe in, however, I do believe in a clean slate. I believe that since entering a new year, opens the door to new opportunities and unfortunately challenges which need to be overcome. It is the chance to change whatever you were not entirely content within the previous year and is the chance to focus on all of the positives which you experienced throughout your journey. Those who you wish to eliminate out of your life, 2016 is a clean slate, they do not need to enter the new year beside you, however, can stay with the memories that you shared with them. 

After the welcoming a new member to my family, completing my schooling career, meeting and taking in an exchange student for 12 weeks, experiencing the thrill of becoming a 'Beliber' losing someone who I never thought I would have to say goodbye to, and making new friends however rekindling the older friendships 2015 was a year that I thoroughly enjoyed and will never forget.

I wish everyone the best of luck for 2016, may we only focus on the positive and uplifting events throughout the year and grow from the negatives that come our way.  

Claire Louise xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Novella. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig