At the very moment she opened the night with Roar, I new that what she was doing was something that I aspire to do someday. Perhaps not sing in front of 40,000 people, because let's be honest, I don't know too many people who would pay to watch me sing, but perform, have people look up to you and think I want to be there, that is what I want to do. It is a powerful feeling and I hope one day, that I will be able to inspire even just one person like Katy has to follow your crazy and wild dreams, I will be happy.
Anyhow, her acoustic songs, we hands down, leave the building, amazing! By the Grace of God and Thinking of You ugh. I think I may have shed a few tears during these songs, it was spectacular. She is an amazing performer, and to have done this very same show 101 times and still come out with that much energy, is respectful.
It was one of the most amazing concerts I have been too, and would definitely recommend seeing someone as influential as herself.
Claire Louise xxx

No comments
Post a Comment