It is safe to say that today is a big day in my life as to speak.
After a long year filled with laughter and tears today is the day it is all finally over. Sitting on the burgundy couches with my older sister together, once a week watching our favourite TV show, today it’s all over.
This does seem completely over dramatic, but a ten year series, all officially over today.
This is a completely big moment in my family’s life right now. To anyone I mean ANYONE who is bored or trying to put off studying (not that I am or anything) I can honestly recommend that this TV show is one of the best comedy series in the world.
Every single episode has its own spice to it, they never ever fail to put you in a better mood. Ugh, I don’t know how I am going to waste my time anymore now that I have completed the series.
What am I going to do with my life? Each character is played so well, they make the series feel real, and like you are part of the clang. Oh gosh I can feel the tears already.
Would recommend 10/10 no doubt.
Claire Louise xxx

No comments
Post a Comment